What is included?
What is included?
- Collection from within Cornwall or anywhere in mainland Great Britain
- A simple, traditional coffin
- Removal of a pacemaker if required
- Crematorium fees
- An unattended cremation at our partner crematorium
- We let you know the date and time of the cremation so you can be thinking about it
- Ashes scattered at the crematorium garden of remembrance or we can return them to family by hand for a small fee
- We donate to plant a tree in memory of your loved one
Arranging a direct cremation for a loved one in Cornwall
Our friendly in-house team will be there for you throughout the entire process, from your initial call to the personal delivery of the ashes. Don't hesitate to contact us, we cover Cornwall as well as all of mainland Great Britain.Speak to our team today
A tree planted in memory
Celebration of Life™ donate to plant a tree with the National Trust 'Plant a Tree Fund' for every service we do. A certificate is provided in memory of your loved one.
Scattering ashes in Cornwall
Cornwall, with its rugged coastline, sweeping moorlands, and enchanting woodlands, has long been cherished as a place of natural beauty and serenity. For those seeking a unique and poignant way to bid farewell to loved ones, the county's picturesque landscapes offer a profound setting for scattering ashes.4 places to scatter ashes locally
Destinations to celebrate your loved one's life in Cornwall
Cornwall boasts a diverse array of enchanting venues to pay tribute to the cherished memories of a loved one. For an intimate gathering, one might consider the captivating gardens of Tregenna Castle or the tranquility of the Lost Gardens of Heligan. If a more formal setting is desired, venues like The Headland Hotel in Newquay or the Fowey Hall Hotel in Fowey offer a refined ambiance with a range of amenities, including catering and accommodations.
For those yearning for a venue immersed in nature, the stunning coastlines of St Ives, Falmouth, or Polzeath could be perfect choices. These coastal locations provide a breathtaking backdrop for a meaningful ceremony dedicated to honouring the life of your loved one.
Covering Cornwall and the rest of Great Britain
Home to a population of over 500,000 people, Cornwall stands as one of England's most beloved counties. Its principal towns include Truro, Newquay, St Austell, Falmouth, Penzance, and Bodmin.
When a death occurs, it must be officially registered at the local register office corresponding to the location where the death took place. Cornwall is served by several register offices, each responsible for specific areas:
- Truro Register Office, Pydar Street, Truro, TR1 1XU
- Newquay Register Office, Marcus Hill, Newquay, TR7 1BD
- St Austell Register Office, Council Offices, 39 Penwinnick Road, St Austell, PL25 5DR
- Falmouth Register Office, The Moor, Falmouth, TR11 3QA
- Penzance Register Office, St Clare, Penzance, TR18 3QW
- Bodmin Register Office, Shire House, Mount Folly Square, Bodmin, PL31 2DQ
Areas we cover in Cornwall
We facilitate seamless direct cremations across the entirety of Cornwall, encompassing areas such as Truro, Newquay, St Austell, Falmouth, Penzance, and Bodmin. Regardless of your loved one's location, our services cover everything from collection to cremation, with the ashes personally delivered to you at any location in Cornwall.
Our presence extends to various healthcare institutions in the region, including the Royal Cornwall Hospital in Truro, Newquay Community Hospital, St Austell Community Hospital, Falmouth Community Hospital, Penzance Community Hospital, and Bodmin Community Hospital. Our familiarity with the local facilities ensures a prompt and respectful collection process.