What is included?
What is included?
- Collection from within Oxfordshire or anywhere in mainland Great Britain
- A simple, traditional coffin
- Removal of a pacemaker if required
- Crematorium fees
- An unattended cremation at our partner crematorium
- We let you know the date and time of the cremation so you can be thinking about it
- Ashes scattered at the crematorium garden of remembrance or we can return them to family by hand for a small fee
- We donate to plant a tree in memory of your loved one
Arranging a direct cremation for a loved one in Oxfordshire
Our friendly in-house team will be there for you throughout the entire process, from your initial call to the personal delivery of the ashes. Don't hesitate to contact us, we cover Oxfordshire as well as all of mainland Great Britain.Speak to our team today
A tree planted in memory
Celebration of Life™ donate to plant a tree with the National Trust 'Plant a Tree Fund' for every service we do. A certificate is provided in memory of your loved one.
Scattering ashes in Oxfordshire
Oxfordshire, nestled in the heart of England, stands as an ideal location for scattering ashes, offering a harmonious blend of natural beauty and cultural richness. The county's picturesque landscapes, characterised by rolling hills, serene meandering rivers, and charming villages, provide a tranquil and reflective setting for a heartfelt farewell. Oxfordshire's historic significance, highlighted by the world-renowned University of Oxford and its stunning architecture, adds a touch of timeless elegance to the region.4 places to scatter ashes locally
Destinations to celebrate your loved one's life in Oxfordshire
Oxfordshire's picturesque countryside, provides a unique connection to nature, history, and culture, making them fitting and heartfelt settings to honour the memory of a loved one in a meaningful and respectful way. Shotover Country Park, known for its expansive woodlands, provides a peaceful and natural setting, while Sinodun Hills offers panoramic views of the surrounding countryside. Port Meadow, along the banks of the River Thames, captures the timeless beauty of Oxfordshire's landscapes, and Wytham Woods, with its ancient woodland charm, adds a touch of serenity.
Covering Oxfordshire and the rest of Great Britain
Oxfordshire, a county in South East England, is home to a population of more than half a million residents. Its notable towns and cities include Oxford, Witney, Henley-on-Thames, Didcot, Banbury, Abingdon and Bicester.
The death must be registered at the local register office to where the death occurred. There are 7 register offices locally.
- Abingdon Register Office Roysse Court, Bridge Street, Abingdon, OX14 3HU
- Banbury Register Office Bodicote House, Banbury, OX15 4AA
- Bicester Register Office Franklins House, Wesley Lane, Bicester, OX26 6JU
- Didcot Register Office 197 Broadway, Didcot, OX11 8RU
- Henley Register Office 68 Northfield End, Henley-on-Thames, RG9 2JN
- Oxford Register Office 1 Tidmarsh Lane, Oxford, OX1 1NS
- Witney Register Office Council Offices, Woodgreen, Witney, OX28 1NB
Areas we cover in Oxfordshire
We can arrange fuss-free direct cremations across the whole of Gloucestershire, covering areas such as Didcot, Wantage, Burford, Clanfield, Wallingford, Chipping Norton and Carterton.
Regardless of where your loved one is located, we will take care of everything from collecting them to arranging the cremation, and personally delivering their ashes to you at any location in Oxfordshire
We frequently attend the general hospitals in the area, including the John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford, Horton General Hospital in Banbury, Churchill Hospital in Oxford, and are familiar with the local staff to ensure that the collection takes place without delay.