What is included?
What is included?
- Collection from within Northamptonshire or anywhere in mainland Great Britain
- A simple, traditional coffin
- Removal of a pacemaker if required
- Crematorium fees
- An unattended cremation at our partner crematorium
- We let you know the date and time of the cremation so you can be thinking about it
- Ashes scattered at the crematorium garden of remembrance or we can return them to family by hand for a small fee
- We donate to plant a tree in memory of your loved one
Arranging a direct cremation for a loved one in Northamptonshire
Our friendly in-house team will be there for you throughout the entire process, from your initial call to the personal delivery of the ashes. Don't hesitate to contact us, we cover Northamptonshire as well as all of mainland Great Britain.Speak to our team today
A tree planted in memory
Celebration of Life™ donate to plant a tree with the National Trust 'Plant a Tree Fund' for every service we do. A certificate is provided in memory of your loved one.
Destinations to celebrate your loved one's life in Northamptonshire
Northamptonshire offers a variety of wonderful settings to honour the memory of a loved one. For an intimate gathering, one might consider the idyllic gardens of Kelmarsh Hall or the tranquillity of the Rockingham Forest. For a more formal occasion, venues like Holdenby House or the Sedgebrook Hall in Chapel Brampton provide an array of amenities, including catering and lodging.
If you're seeking a venue immersed in nature, the picturesque landscapes around Rutland Water or the serene surroundings of Sywell Country Park could be ideal choices. These locations offer a beautiful backdrop for a poignant ceremony dedicated to celebrating the life of your loved one in the peaceful embrace of Northamptonshire's natural beauty.
Covering Northamptonshire and the rest of Great Britain
Home to approximately 700,000 thousand people, Northamptonshire is a prominent county in England. Its largest settlements include Northampton, Kettering, Corby, Wellingborough, and Rushden.
In the event of a death in Northamptonshire, it is essential to register the death at a local register office. Northamptonshire has several register offices located across the county to facilitate this process, including:
- Northampton Register Office Guildhall, St Giles Square, Northampton, NN1 1DE
- Kettering Register Office Kettering Borough Council, Bowling Green Road, Kettering, NN15 7QX
- Corby Register Office Cottingham Road, Corby, NN17 1SZ
- Wellingborough Register Office Swanspool House, Doddington Road, Wellingborough, NN8 1BP
- Rushden Register Office Rushden Hall Park, Hall Park, Rushden, NN10 9NG
- Daventry Register Office 1 New Street, Daventry, NN11 4BT
- Towcester Register Office The Forum, Moat Lane, Towcester, NN12 6AD
- Brackley Register Office High Street, Brackley, NN13 7DS
- Oundle Register Office 4 New Street, Oundle, PE8 4EA
- Irthlingborough Register Office High Street South, Irthlingborough, NN9 5TE
- Raunds Register Office Raunds Library, Brook Street, Raunds, NN9 6LL
- Desborough Register Office The Hawthorns, 37 High Street, Desborough, NN14 2NB
- Thrapston Register Office Thrapston Library, 22 High Street, Thrapston, NN14 4JH
Areas we cover in Northamptonshire
We specialise in facilitating hassle-free direct cremations throughout Northamptonshire, covering areas such as Northampton, Kettering, Corby, Wellingborough, Rushden, and more.
Regardless of your loved one's location, we manage all aspects, from collecting them to coordinating the cremation process and personally delivering their ashes to you at any designated location in Northamptonshire.
Our team frequently operates within various general hospitals in the area, including Northampton General Hospital, Kettering General Hospital, Corby Community Hospital, and Wellingborough General Hospital. We maintain a familiar rapport with the local staff to ensure swift and efficient collection, prioritising a hassle-free experience during this challenging time.