What is included?
What is included?
- Collection from within Hertfordshire or anywhere in mainland Great Britain
- A simple, traditional coffin
- Removal of a pacemaker if required
- Crematorium fees
- An unattended cremation at our partner crematorium
- We let you know the date and time of the cremation so you can be thinking about it
- Ashes scattered at the crematorium garden of remembrance or we can return them to family by hand for a small fee
- We donate to plant a tree in memory of your loved one
Arranging a direct cremation for a loved one in Hertfordshire
Our friendly in-house team will be there for you throughout the entire process, from your initial call to the personal delivery of the ashes. Don't hesitate to contact us, we cover Hertfordshire as well as all of mainland Great Britain.Speak to our team today
A tree planted in memory
Celebration of Life™ donate to plant a tree with the National Trust 'Plant a Tree Fund' for every service we do. A certificate is provided in memory of your loved one.
Scattering ashes in Hertfordshire
Scattering ashes in Hertfordshire unveils a variety of unique and meaningful locations for a heartfelt farewell. Each setting in the county provides its distinctive ambiance, allowing families to bid a serene goodbye amidst Hertfordshire's natural beauty and tranquil landscapes.4 places to scatter ashes locally
Destinations to celebrate your loved one's life in Hertfordshire
Scattering ashes in Hertfordshire offers families a diverse range of serene locations, from the expansive landscapes of Rothamsted Park and Verulamium Park to the tranquil banks of the river Colne and the communal spaces of Harpenden Common. Each locale provides a unique and peaceful setting for a heartfelt farewell, allowing families to honour their loved ones amidst the natural beauty of Hertfordshire.
Covering Hertfordshire and the rest of Great Britain
Hertfordshire, a county located in East of England, with a population of over a million residents. Hertfordshire largest settlements include Watford, Stevenage, St Albans, Hemel Hempstead, and Welwyn Garden City.
The death must be registered at the local register office to where the death occurred. There are 8 register offices locally.
- Bishop's Stortford Register Office Riverside House, 2 Hockerill Street, Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire, CM23 2DL
- Cheshunt Register Office Bishop's College, Churchgate, Cheshunt, Hertfordshire, EN8 9XH
- Hatfield Register Office 19b St Albans Road East, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 0NG
- Hemel Hempstead Register Office The Forum, Marlowes, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP1 1DN
- Hertford Register Office County Hall, Pegs Lane, Hertford, SG13 8DE
- St Albans Register Office The Gatehouse, 1 Victoria Square, St Albans, AL1 3TF
- Stevenage Register Office Danesgate House, Danesgate, Stevenage, SG1 1WW
- Watford Register Office 31 Hempstead Road, Watford, WD17 3EY
Areas we cover in Hertfordshire
We can arrange fuss-free direct cremations across the whole of Hampshire, covering areas such as Watford, Hemel Hempstead, Stevenage, St Albans, Welwyn Garden City, Cheshunt, Hoddesdon, Bishop's Stortford and Hatfield.
Regardless of where your loved one is located, we will take care of everything from collecting them to arranging the cremation, and personally delivering their ashes to you at any location in Hertfordshire.
We frequently attend the general hospitals in the area, Watford General Hospital, St Albans City Hospital, and Hemel Hempstead Hospital, and are familiar with the local staff to ensure that the collection takes place without delay.