What is included?
What is included?
- Collection from within Gloucestershire or anywhere in mainland Great Britain
- A simple, traditional coffin
- Removal of a pacemaker if required
- Crematorium fees
- An unattended cremation at our partner crematorium
- We let you know the date and time of the cremation so you can be thinking about it
- Ashes scattered at the crematorium garden of remembrance or we can return them to family by hand for a small fee
- We donate to plant a tree in memory of your loved one
Arranging a direct cremation for a loved one in Gloucestershire
Our friendly in-house team will be there for you throughout the entire process, from your initial call to the personal delivery of the ashes. Don't hesitate to contact us, we cover Gloucestershire as well as all of mainland Great Britain.Speak to our team today
A tree planted in memory
Celebration of Life™ donate to plant a tree with the National Trust 'Plant a Tree Fund' for every service we do. A certificate is provided in memory of your loved one.
Scattering ashes in Gloucestershire
Scattering ashes in Gloucestershire allows for a serene and deeply meaningful way to say farewell to a loved one. The county's natural beauty and tranquil landscapes provide a fitting backdrop. With its rolling hills, meandering rivers, and picturesque woodlands, Gloucestershire offers a sense of peace and connection to the natural world, making it a meaningful and reflective choice for those looking to honour a departed family member or friend.4 places to scatter ashes locally
Destinations to celebrate your loved one's life in Gloucestershire
The picturesque county of Gloucestershire offers a diverse array of locations for scattering ashes, each providing a unique connection to nature, history, and culture. Whether in the ancient Forest of Dean, the rolling hills of the Cotswolds, along the banks of the River Severn, these locales offer a fitting and heartfelt way to honour the memory of a loved one.
Covering Gloucestershire and the rest of Great Britain
Gloucestershire, a county in southwestern England, is home to a population of more than half a million residents. Its notable towns and cities include Gloucester, Cheltenham, Stroud, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and the scenic Cotswold villages.
The death must be registered at the local register office to where the death occurred. There are 7 register offices locally.
- Cheltenham Register Office St Georges Road, Cheltenham, GL50 3EW
- Gloucester Register Office Shire Hall, Westgate St, Gloucester GL1 2TG
- Cinderford Register Office Belle Vue Centre, 6 Belle Vue Rd, Cinderford GL14 2AB
- Stroud Register Office The Old Victorian School, Parliament St, Stroud GL5 1DY
- Cirencester Register Office Cirencester Library, The Waterloo, Cirencester, GL7 2PZ
- Tewkesbury Register Office Council Offices, Gloucester Rd, Tewkesbury GL20 5TT
- Moreton-in-Marsh Register Office Moreton Library, Stow Road, Moreton-in-Marsh, GL56 0DR
Areas we cover in Gloucestershire
We can arrange fuss-free direct cremations across the whole of Gloucestershire, covering areas such as Cheltenham, Gloucester, Cinderford, Stroud, Cirencester, Tewkesbury and Moreton-in-Marsh.
Regardless of where your loved one is located, we will take care of everything from collecting them to arranging the cremation, and personally delivering their ashes to you at any location in Gloucestershire
We frequently attend the general hospitals in the area, including the Cheltenham General Hospital, Gloucestershire Royal Hospital in Gloucester, Cirencester Hospital, Dilke Memorial Hospital in Cinderford, Tewkesbury Community Hospital, North Cotswolds Hospital in Moreton-in-Marsh and Stroud General Hospital, and are familiar with the local staff to ensure that the collection takes place without delay.