What is included?
What is included?
- Collection from within East Sussex or anywhere in mainland Great Britain
- A simple, traditional coffin
- Removal of a pacemaker if required
- Crematorium fees
- An unattended cremation at our partner crematorium
- We let you know the date and time of the cremation so you can be thinking about it
- Ashes scattered at the crematorium garden of remembrance or we can return them to family by hand for a small fee
- We donate to plant a tree in memory of your loved one
Arranging a direct cremation for a loved one in East Sussex
Our friendly in-house team will be alongside you every step of the way, from your initial call to the personal delivery of the ashes. Don't hesitate to contact us, we cover East Sussex as well as the rest of mainland Great Britain.Speak to our team today
A tree planted in memory
Celebration of Life™ donate to plant a tree with the National Trust 'Plant a Tree Fund' for every service we do. A certificate is provided in memory of your loved one.
Scattering ashes in East Sussex
East Sussex is a picturesque county located in the South East of England boasting breath taking natural landscapes, stunning coastlines, and beautiful countryside. Explore some of the most beautiful places in East Sussex for scattering ashes.4 places to scatter ashes locally
Destinations to celebrate your loved one's life in East Sussex
Scattering ashes in East Sussex unveils a range of serene locations, each contributing to a heartfelt farewell. From the iconic Camber Sands with its expansive golden beaches to the meandering rivers and cliffs of Cuckmere Haven, and the historical charm of Alexandra Park in Hastings, each setting provides a unique backdrop for scattering ashes.
Covering East Sussex and the rest of Great Britain
With a population of approximately 559,000 people, West Sussex is a popular county located in the south of England. Its largest settlements include Brighton and Hove, Eastbourne, Hastings, Bexhill-on-Sea, Seaford, Crowborough, and Hailsham.
The death must be registered at the local register office to where the death occurred. There are 5 register offices locally.
- Brighton and Hove Register Office Bartholomew Square, Town, Brighton BN1 1JA, United Kingdom
- Lewes Register Office Southover Grange, Southover Road, Lewes, East Sussex, BN7 1TP
- Eastbourne Register Office Town Hall, Grove Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN21 4UG
- Hastings Register Office Town Hall, Queen's Road, Hastings, East Sussex, TN34 1QR
- Crowborough Register Office Hookstead, Goldsmith's Avenue, Crowborough, East Sussex, TN6 1RH
Areas we cover in West Sussex
We can arrange fuss-free direct cremations across the whole of West Sussex, covering areas such as Brighton and Hove, Eastbourne, Hastings, Bexhill-on-Sea, Seaford, Crowborough, and Hailsham.
Regardless of where your loved one is located, we will take care of everything from collecting them to arranging the cremation, and personally delivering their ashes to you at any location in East Sussex.
We frequently attend the general hospitals in the area, including the Eastbourne District General Hospital in Eastbourne, Royal Sussex County Hospital in Brighton, and Bexhill Hospital in Bexhill, and are familiar with the local staff to ensure that the collection takes place without delay.