What is included?
What is included?
- Collection from within West Sussex or anywhere in mainland Great Britain
- A simple, traditional coffin
- Removal of a pacemaker if required
- Crematorium fees
- An unattended cremation at our partner crematorium
- We let you know the date and time of the cremation so you can be thinking about it
- Ashes scattered at the crematorium garden of remembrance or we can return them to family by hand for a small fee
- We donate to plant a tree in memory of your loved one
Arranging a direct cremation for a loved one in West Sussex
Our friendly in-house team will be alongside you every step of the way, from your initial call to the personal delivery of the ashes. Don't hesitate to contact us, we cover West Sussex as well as the rest of mainland Great Britain.Speak to our team today
A tree planted in memory
Celebration of Life™ donate to plant a tree with the National Trust 'Plant a Tree Fund' for every service we do. A certificate is provided in memory of your loved one.
Scattering ashes in West Sussex
West Sussex is a picturesque county located in the South East of England boasting breath taking natural landscapes, stunning coastlines, and picturesque countryside. Explore some of the most beautiful places in West Sussex for scattering ashes.4 places to scatter ashes locally
Destinations to celebrate your loved one's life in West Sussex
West Sussex offers a range of beautiful locations to celebrate the life of a loved one. For an intimate gathering, one could consider the picturesque gardens of Arundel Castle or the tranquillity of the South Downs National Park. For a more formal event, venues such as The Spread Eagle Hotel in Midhurst or the Hilton Avisford Park in Arundel offer a range of facilities, including catering and accommodation.
If you are looking for a location with a natural setting, consider the stunning beaches of West Wittering, Littlehampton or Bognor Regis. These locations provide the perfect backdrop for a beautiful ceremony to celebrate the life of your loved one.
Covering West Sussex and the rest of Great Britain
With a population of approximately 860,000 people, West Sussex is a popular county located in the south of England. Its largest settlements include Chichester, Crawley, Worthing, Horsham, and Bognor Regis.
West Sussex has several register offices where deaths can be registered. They are:
- Chichester Register Office - 22-26 The Hornet, Chichester, PO19 7JG
- Crawley Register Office - The Boulevard, Crawley, RH10 1UZ
- Horsham Register Office - Parkside, Chart Way, Horsham, RH12 1RL
- Worthing Register Office - High Street, Worthing, BN11 1NG
- Midhurst Register Office - Capron House, North Street, Midhurst, GU29 9DH
Areas we cover in West Sussex
We can arrange fuss-free direct cremations across the whole of West Sussex, covering areas such as Chichester, Crawley, Worthing, Horsham, and Bognor Regis.
Regardless of where your loved one is located, we will take care of everything from collecting them to arranging the cremation, and personally delivering their ashes to you at any location in West Sussex.
We frequently attend the general hospitals in the area, including the St Richard's Hospital in Chichester, Crawley Hospital, Worthing Hospital, and the East Surrey Hospital, and are familiar with the local staff to ensure that the collection takes place without delay.