What is included?
What is included?
- Collection from within Nottinghamshire or anywhere in mainland Great Britain
- A simple, traditional coffin
- Removal of a pacemaker if required
- Crematorium fees
- An unattended cremation at our partner crematorium
- We let you know the date and time of the cremation so you can be thinking about it
- Ashes scattered at the crematorium garden of remembrance or we can return them to family by hand for a small fee
- We donate to plant a tree in memory of your loved one
Arranging a direct cremation for a loved one in Nottinghamshire
Our friendly in-house team will be there for you throughout the entire process, from your initial call to the personal delivery of the ashes. Don't hesitate to contact us, we cover Nottinghamshire as well as all of mainland Great Britain.Speak to our team today
A tree planted in memory
Celebration of Life™ donate to plant a tree with the National Trust 'Plant a Tree Fund' for every service we do. A certificate is provided in memory of your loved one.
Destinations to celebrate your loved one's life in Nottinghamshire
Nottinghamshire offers an array of settings to commemorate the memory of a loved one. For an intimate gathering, one might consider the enchanting gardens of Wollaton Hall or the tranquillity of Sherwood Forest. For a more formal occasion, venues like Colwick Hall in Nottingham or Thoresby Hall in Newark provide a refined atmosphere with a range of amenities, including catering and accommodations.
For those in search of a venue immersed in nature, the scenic landscapes around Clumber Park, Rufford Abbey, or Creswell Crags could be ideal choices. These locations offer a picturesque backdrop for a ceremony dedicated to celebrating the life of your loved one.
Covering Nottinghamshire and the rest of Great Britain
Nottinghamshire, a county nestled in the heart of England, is home to roughly 800,000 residents. Key towns and cities in Nottinghamshire include Nottingham, Mansfield, Worksop, Newark-on-Trent, and Beeston.
In the unfortunate event of a death in Nottinghamshire, it is necessary to register the death at the local register office corresponding to the place where the death occurred. Nottinghamshire has several register offices spread across the county, including:
- Nottingham Register Office, Byron House, Maid Marian Way, Nottingham NG1 6HS
- Mansfield Register Office, Civic Centre, Chesterfield Road South, Mansfield NG19 7BH
- Worksop Register Office, Queens Building, Potter Street, Worksop S80 2AH
- Newark Register Office, The Gilstrap, Castlegate, Newark-on-Trent NG24 1BG
- Beeston Register Office, Beeston Library, Foster Avenue, Beeston NG9 1AE
Areas we cover in Nottinghamshire
We specialise in providing seamless direct cremations throughout Nottinghamshire, serving areas such as Nottingham, Mansfield, Worksop, Newark-on-Trent, Beeston, and beyond.
Regardless of the location of your loved one, we manage all aspects, from the respectful collection of their remains to the coordination of the cremation process. Following the cremation, we personally deliver the ashes to you at any designated location within Nottinghamshire.
Our team frequently operates within various general hospitals in the area, including Nottingham City Hospital, King's Mill Hospital in Mansfield, Bassetlaw District General Hospital in Worksop, Newark Hospital, and QMC Campus in Beeston. We maintain a familiar rapport with the local staff to ensure swift and efficient collection, prioritising a hassle-free experience during this challenging time.