What is included?
What is included?
- Collection from within Kent or anywhere in mainland Great Britain
- A simple, traditional coffin
- Removal of a pacemaker if required
- Crematorium fees
- An unattended cremation at our partner crematorium
- We let you know the date and time of the cremation so you can be thinking about it
- Ashes scattered at the crematorium garden of remembrance or we can return them to family by hand for a small fee
- We donate to plant a tree in memory of your loved one
Arranging a direct cremation for a loved one in Kent
Our friendly in-house team will be there for you throughout the entire process, from your initial call to the personal delivery of the ashes. Don't hesitate to contact us, we cover Kent as well as all of mainland Great Britain.Speak to our team today
A tree planted in memory
Celebration of Life™ donate to plant a tree with the National Trust 'Plant a Tree Fund' for every service we do. A certificate is provided in memory of your loved one.
4 beautiful Places in Kent to Scatter a Loved One's Ashes
Explore some of the most beautiful places in Kent for scattering ashes and how to scatter responsibly in these locations.4 places to scatter ashes locally
Destinations to celebrate your loved one's life in Kent
Kent offers a variety of beautiful locations to hold a celebration of life ceremony. For an outdoor gathering, families can consider the stunning grounds of Penshurst Place or the picturesque Samphire Hoe. Other options include the impressive Canterbury Cathedral or the elegant Eastwell Manor.
There are several hotels and function rooms available in major towns like Maidstone, Canterbury, and Tunbridge Wells, such as The Mercure Maidstone Great Danes Hotel and The Spa Hotel. For those seeking a beach setting, the nearby counties of Sussex and Essex offer stunning seaside locations like Brighton Beach, Camber Sands, and Clacton-on-Sea.
Covering Kent and the rest of Great Britain
Home to approximately 1.8 million people, Kent is the 4th-most popular county in England. Its largest settlements are Maidstone, Canterbury, Ashford, Folkestone, Dover, Margate, and Rochester.
The death must be registered at the local register office to where the death occurred. There are 17 register offices locally.
- Maidstone Register Office County Hall, Maidstone, ME14 1XQ
- Canterbury Register Office The Old Sessions House, Canterbury, CT1 1XW
- Ashford Register Office Trafalgar House, 4-6 High Street, Ashford, TN24 8TE
- Folkestone Register Office Civic Centre, Castle Hill Avenue, Folkestone, CT20 2QY
- Dover Register Office The Maison Dieu, Biggin Street, Dover, CT16 1DL
- Margate Register Office Margate Gateway, Northdown Road, Margate, CT9 1QQ
- Rochester Register Office Medway Council, Dock Road, Chatham, ME4 4TR
- Tunbridge Wells Register Office Town Hall, Tunbridge Wells, TN1 1RS
- Gravesend Register Office The Woodville, Woodville Place, Gravesend, DA12 1DD
- Sevenoaks Register Office Sevenoaks District Council Offices, Argyle Road, Sevenoaks, TN13 1HG
- Tonbridge Register Office Tonbridge Castle, Castle Street, Tonbridge, TN9 1BG
- Dartford Register Office Dartford Library, Central Park, Bexleyheath, DA6 7HJ
- Gillingham Register Office The Medway Campus, University of Kent, ME7 5NY
Sittingbourne Register Office The Forum, Sittingbourne, ME10 3DL
- Sheerness Register Office Sheppey Gateway, 38-42 High Street, Sheerness, ME12 1NL
- Swanley Register Office Swanley Town Council Offices, St Mary's Road, Swanley, BR8 7BU
- Edenbridge Register Office Council Offices, High Street, Edenbridge, TN8 5AR
Areas we cover in Kent
We provide hassle-free direct cremation services throughout Kent, including Maidstone, Canterbury, Ashford, Folkestone, Dover, Margate, and Rochester.
We understand that losing a loved one is difficult enough, so we take care of everything from collecting the deceased to arranging the cremation. We personally deliver the ashes to any location in Kent, ensuring a personal and compassionate experience.
We frequently attend local hospitals, including the Tunbridge Wells Hospital, Kent and Canterbury Hospital, William Harvey Hospital in Ashford, Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother Hospital in Margate, and the Medway Maritime Hospital in Gillingham. Our team is familiar with the staff, ensuring a smooth collection process without any unnecessary delays.