What is included?
What is included?
- Collection from within Hampshire or anywhere in mainland Great Britain
- A simple, traditional coffin
- Removal of a pacemaker if required
- Crematorium fees
- An unattended cremation at our partner crematorium
- We let you know the date and time of the cremation so you can be thinking about it
- Ashes scattered at the crematorium garden of remembrance or we can return them to family by hand for a small fee
- We donate to plant a tree in memory of your loved one
Arranging a direct cremation for a loved one in Hampshire
Our friendly in-house team will be there for you throughout the entire process, from your initial call to the personal delivery of the ashes. Don't hesitate to contact us, we cover Hampshire as well as all of mainland Great Britain.Speak to our team today
A tree planted in memory
Celebration of Life™ donate to plant a tree with the National Trust 'Plant a Tree Fund' for every service we do. A certificate is provided in memory of your loved one.
Destinations to celebrate your loved one's life in Hampshire
Hampshire offers a variety of splendid settings to honour the memory of a loved one. For an intimate gathering, one might contemplate the idyllic gardens of Highclere Castle or the serenity of the New Forest National Park. For a more formal occasion, venues like The Four Seasons Hotel in Dogmersfield or the Solent Hotel and Spa in Whiteley provide an array of amenities, including catering and lodging.
If you're seeking a venue immersed in nature, the exquisite coastlines of Hayling Island, Lymington, or Milford on Sea could be ideal choices. These locations offer a picturesque backdrop for a poignant ceremony dedicated to celebrating the life of your loved one.
Covering Hampshire and the rest of Great Britain
Home to approximately 1.9 million people, Hampshire is the 5th-most popular county in England. Its largest settlements are Southampton, Portsmouth, Basingstoke, Eastleigh, Havant, Fareham and Winchester.
The death must be registered at the local register office to where the death occurred. There are 16 register offices locally.
- Southampton Register Office 6a Bugle Street, Southampton, SO14 2AJ
- Portsmouth Register Office Milldam House, Burnaby Road, Portsmouth, PO1 3AF
- Winchester Register Office Castle Hill, High Street, Winchester, SO23 8UH
- Aldershot Register Office 109 High Street, Aldershot, GU11 1DQ
- Alton Register Office 4 Queens Road, Alton, GU34 1HU
- Andover Register Office Andover Library, Chantry Centre, Andover, SP10 1LT
- Basingstoke Register Office London Road, Basingstoke, RG21 4AN
- Eastleigh Register Office Wells Place Eastleigh, SO50 5SF
- Fareham Register Office 4 - 8 Osborn Road South, Fareham, PO16 7DG
- Gosport Register Office 2nd Floor, Gosport Discovery Centre, High Street, Gosport, PO12 1BT
- Havant Library Register Office The Library 1st Floor, Meridian Centre, Havant, PO9 1UN
- Havant Plaza Register Office Civic Centre Road, Havant, PO9 2AX
- Lymington Register Office Lymington Library, North Close, Lymington, SO41 9BW
- Petersfield Register Office Petersfield Library, 27 The Square, Petersfield, GU32 3HH
- Ringwood Gateway Register Office The Furlong, Ringwood, BH24 1AT
- Romsey Register Office Romsey Library, Station Road, Romsey, SO51 8DN
- Totton Register Office Totton Hub, 1 High Street, Totton, SO40 9HL
Areas we cover in Hampshire
We can arrange fuss-free direct cremations across the whole of Hampshire, covering areas such as Southampton, Portsmouth, Basingstoke, Eastleigh, Havant, Fareham and Winchester.
Regardless of where your loved one is located, we will take care of everything from collecting them to arranging the cremation, and personally delivering their ashes to you at any location in Hampshire
We frequently attend the general hospitals in the area, including the Southampton General Hospital, Royal Hampshire County Hospital in Winchester, Queen Alexandra Hospital in Portsmouth and the Basingstoke and North Hampshire Hospital, and are familiar with the local staff to ensure that the collection takes place without delay.