What is included?
What is included?
- Collection from within Berkshire or anywhere in mainland Great Britain
- A simple, traditional coffin
- Removal of a pacemaker if required
- Crematorium fees
- An unattended cremation at our partner crematorium
- We let you know the date and time of the cremation so you can be thinking about it
- Ashes scattered at the crematorium garden of remembrance or we can return them to family by hand for a small fee
- We donate to plant a tree in memory of your loved one
Arranging a direct cremation for a loved one in Berkshire
Our friendly in-house team are standing by and ready to guide you through every step of the process, from your initial call to the personal delivery of the ashes. Don't hesitate to contact us, we cover Berkshire as well as all of mainland Great Britain.Speak to our team today
A tree planted in memory
Celebration of Life™ donate to plant a tree with the National Trust 'Plant a Tree Fund' for every service we do. A certificate is provided in memory of your loved one.
4 Unique Places in Berkshire to Scatter a Loved One's Ashes
Explore four of the most beautiful places in Berkshire for scattering ashes, as well as advice on how to scatter responsibly in these locations.4 places to scatter ashes locally
Destinations to celebrate your loved one's life in Berkshire
Berkshire offers a variety of beautiful locations to hold a celebration of life ceremony. For an outdoor gathering, families can consider the beautiful Windsor Great Park or the scenic Thames Path National Trail. Other options include the impressive Ascot Racecourse or the stunning Easthampstead Park Conference Centre.
There are several hotels and function rooms available in major towns like Reading, Slough, and Maidenhead, such as The Forbury Hotel and The Oakley Court Hotel. For those seeking a beach setting, the nearby counties of Hampshire and Sussex offer stunning seaside locations like West Wittering, Littlehampton, and Bognor Regis.
Covering Berkshire and the rest of Great Britain
Home to around 900,000 residents, Berkshire is a county located in southeast England. Its largest towns include Reading, Slough, Bracknell, Maidenhead, and Windsor.
The death must be registered at the local register office to where the death occurred. There are 6 register offices locally.
- Bracknell Forest Register Office, Time Square, Market Street, Bracknell, RG12 1JD
- Reading Register Office, Yeomanry House, Castle Hill, Reading, RG1 7TA
- Slough Register Office, St Martins Place, 51 Bath Road, Slough, SL1 3UF
- West Berkshire Register Office, The Market Street, Newbury, RG14 5LD
- Windsor and Maidenhead Register Office, Town Hall, St. Ives Road, Maidenhead, SL6 1RF
- Wokingham Register Office, Shute End, Wokingham, RG40 1WL
Areas we cover in Berkshire
We can arrange fuss-free direct cremations across the whole of Berkshire, covering areas such as Reading, Slough, Bracknell, Maidenhead, Newbury, Windsor and Wokingham. Regardless of where your loved one is located, we will take care of everything from collecting them to arranging the cremation, and personally delivering their ashes to you at any location in Berkshire.
We frequently attend the general hospitals in the area, including the Royal Berkshire Hospital in Reading, Wexham Park Hospital in Slough, Bracknell Healthspace, West Berkshire Community Hospital in Newbury, and Heatherwood Hospital in Ascot, and are familiar with the local staff to ensure that the collection takes place without delay.